Supplies: Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts-Pen & Ink Shape Set, Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts-Triptych -Towers Top, Coming Soon Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Foam Stamp Brick Wall and Stone Wall, Wooden Tray, Black Heavy Gesso, Paintbrush, Homax Wall Texture Spay, Tim Holtz Distress Sprays Shades of brown and yellows, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Blue, Lindy Sprays Metallic, Images of H. P. Lovecraft Inkjet Images and Transparencies, FolkArt Visual Texture Acrylic Paints in Tan, Yellow, Brown, Warm White, Magenta, Autumn Leaves, Blue, Green, Golden Quinacridone Nickel Azo Gold, DecoArt Matte Varnish, DecoArt Medium Gray, Weldbond, Ultra Thick Black Embossing Enamel, Wendy Vecchi Watering Can Embossing Powder, Ice Resin Iced Enamels Chartreuse, Versa Mark, Heating Tool, Rub-N-Buff Gold Leaf, Wooden Block, Script Stamp, Black Archival Ink, Transparency, Alcohol Inks Tan, Yellow, Blue, and Brown, Candle, Lighter, Clamps, Mini Screws and Nails, Hammer, Screwdriver, Red Sealing Wax, Skull and Crossbones Poison Stamp
1. Cut out Gypsy Soul Laser Cut Pieces- Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts-Pen & Ink Shape Set, Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts-Triptych -Towers Top, Coming Soon Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Foam Stamp Brick Wall and Stone Wall.
3. Once dry in is well ventilated area randomly spray entire try with Homax Wall Texture.
4. Once fully dry randomly spray with Tim Holtz Distress Sprays in Brown and Yellow, Tattered Angel Glimmer Mist-Blue, and Lindy Metallic Sprays-Allow to dry fully. I normally do this outside on a sunny day and cover area with a large trash bag.
5. Use Weldbond to put on a layer of Ultra Thick Black Embossing Enamel and cure with heating tool.
6. Randomly add Wendy Vecchi Watering Can Embossing Powder and Ice Resin Iced Enamels Chartreuse with Versa Mark and curing with heating tool until you are pleased with the texture on outside of Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts-Triptych -Towers Top.
7. Paint Background of Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts-Triptych -Towers Top with FolkArt Visual Texture Acrylic Paints of Magenta and Autumn Leaves.
8. Layer H. P. Lovecraft Inkjet images and Transparencies onto to Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts-Triptych -Towers Top.
9. Secure with Weldbond and clamp together to dry fully.
10. Use FolkArt Visual Texture Acrylic Paints of Magenta and Autumn Leaves on GSLC Brick Wall Foam Stamp, randomly stamp onto dried wooden tray.
11. Use FolkArt Visual Texture Acrylic Paints of Tan, Yellow, Brown, Warm White on GSLC Stone Wall Foam Stamp and randomly stamp onto wooden tray.
12. Create a glaze of Deco Art Matte Varnish and Golden Quinacridone Nickel Azo Gold to Paint Entire Tray Quickly and Randomly. Repeat with another glaze this time with DecoArt Matte Varnish and DecoArt Medium Gray paint.
13. Paint GSLC Feather Quell with FolkArt Visual Texture Acrylic Paints of Tan, Yellow, Brown, Warm White for first coat then add FolkArt Visual Texture Acrylic Paints of Blue and Green.
14. Use Rub-N-Buff Gold Leaf to paint the nib and add additional texture to quell.
15. Use Texture Acrylic Paints of Brown and Golden Quinacridone Nickel Azo Gold to paint GSLC ink wells, Highlight with Rub-N-Buff Gold Leaf and FolkArt Visual Texture Acrylic Paints of Blue.
16. Cut a small wooden block to add largest GSLC inkwell to for additional dimension on shrine.
17. Use Script Stamp and Black Permanent Ink on Transparency. Shade with Alcohol Inks of Tan, Yellow, Blue and Brown.
18. Cut Desired area of transparency and use lit candle to burn/melt edges-Do this in a well ventilated area.
19. Attach all pieces with Weldbond and Micro Screws and Nails.
20. Use FolkArt Visual Texture Acrylic Paints of magenta and Autumn Leaves and a skull and crossbones to label ink wells.
21. Drip Red Sealing wax over entire project.
22. Shrine is completed and can be displayed from both sides.
Some final thoughts. Some H. P. Lovecraft Quotes to whet your appetite.
"I never ask a man what his business is, for it never interests me, What I ask him about are his thoughts and dreams"
"Almost nobody dances sober, unless they happen to be insane."
"Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places."
"The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind."
"I couldn't live a week without a private library-indeed I'd part with all of my furniture and squat and sleep on the floor before I'd let go of the 1,500 or so books I possess."
I cannot wait to see your interpretation of this project. Share it on the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Craft Group Page on Facebook. I would love to see what new creations you are working on!