1. Go Through Your Stash of Embossing Powders and Select Bright Complimentary Colors. I used Pink, Green, Orange, Gold, on One Mandela and Blue, Orange, Red, Gold on Another.
2. It is Time Consuming But Necessary to do Each Concentric Circle and Layer One at a Time. I Went Color Embossing Powder Largest Circle Then Gold Embossing Powder Until I Reached the Smallest Center Circle.
3. Set Each Layer of Embossed Circle using a Heat Tool.
4. Layer Two Circles at a Time and Glue Together with Weldbond, Allowing to Dry Completely Weighted Down. Keep Stacking and Gluing Until You Reach the Center.
5. Use Pastes and Acrylic Paints to Randomly Paint GSLC Hinges.
6. Sprinkle With Nutmeg and Chili Powder.
7. Spray with Cheap Hair Spray.
8. Sprinkle Tarnished Bronze Embossing Powder and Set With a Heat Tool.
9. Take Apart 12x15 Frame and Build a Layer of Cardboard to Build Your Assemblage.
10. Use Black Acrylic Paint on Gypsy Soul-Moroccan Tile-Foam Stamp and Stamp on Top of Indian Print Paper.
11. Decide on Lay Out of Design.
12. I Decided to Add an Additional Layer of Texture and Cut a Piece of Fiberglass Screening and Laid it on Top of Stamped Indian Print Paper.
13. The Hinges Needed Additional Layers and Definition so I Added Goldleaf Rub'nBuff.
14. To Deepen Their Textures and Interest Even More I Added Additional Acrylic Paints.
15. Use Scissors to Cut Foam Adhesive Squares to Attach Your GSLC Prepared Pieces.