Supplies: Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts-Arch Top Triptych 8 Inch, Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts-Triptych-Arch Top, Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts-Artist Trading Coins, Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts-Trading Coin Covers Circus, Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts-Number Cards, Circus Themed Papers- I Used Ciao Bella Greatest Show Collection, Pencil, Scissors, Weldbond, Ferro Metal Effect Paint-Copper, Gold, Steel, Plastic Spatula, TH Distress Stain-Crushed Olive, Bundled Sage, Mermaid Lagoon, Metal Clamps, Embossing Ink in Roller Applicator, Embossing Powders-I used Allure Mercury Rising, Wendy Vecchi Tree Branch, Ice Resin Garnet and Barnished Bronze, Mixed Media Funky Cold Patina and Satin Sunset, Heating Tool, Matte Varnish, Paintbrush, Small Metal Hinges, Screwdriver, Awl, Miniature Screws, Weighted Bags-I Used Kitty Litter in Ziploc Bags
5. Once dry fill in the empty spaced with TH Distress Stains of Crushed Olives and Bundled Sage.
7. Hold securely into place using metal clips.
8. While they are drying work on other components. I used Embossing ink in a Roller Applicator to apply Allure Mercury Rising Embossing Powder to the 1, 2, and 3 of the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts-Number Cards.
15. Cure with a Heating tool.
18. Use Scraps of papers to add layers and details to back of GSLC Arch Frames and GSLC Number Cards.
"If you ever start to feel like you have the goofiest, craziest, most dysfunctional family in the world, all you have to do is go to a state fair. Because in five minutes at the fair, you will be going, 'You know, we're alright. We are dang near royalty.'" Jeff Foxworthy