1. Gather Supplies.
2. Randomly Paint the Planet Earth Mixed Media Chips-Coral Wreath with Golden Acrylic Paints in Shades of Red and Orange. I used Cadmium Red Medium Hue, Pyrrole Red, and Vat Orange.
3. While Paint is Still Wet Sprinkle with Chili Powder, Ice Enamels-Garnet, and Mixed Media Embossing Power-Scarlet.
4. Cure With a Heat Tool
5. Cut Three Bookboard Panels Measuring Six by Five and Half Inches.
6. Cut Three Pieces of Embossed Wallpapers in Shades of Blue and Green Measuring Six by Five and Half Inches.
7. Use Weldbond to Glue Wallpaper to Bookboard Panels-Roll Down Flat Using a Brayer.
8. While Panels Dry Use Wooden Grain Embossing Folder, Water Bottle Sprayer, and Sizzix Big Shot Embossing Machine To give a Textured Look to Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts-Tribal Dolphin, Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts-Tribal Jellyfish, and Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts-Tribal Turtle.
9. Paint GSLC Tribal Critters with Golden Raw Sienna, Quinacridone Nickel Azo Gold, Sap Green, and Van Dyke Brown Hue. Making Them Look Like Charred Wood.
10. Use Sanding Blocks to Distress Edges of Prepared panels.
11. Distress Further Using TH Distress Stains-Rusty Hinge, Bundled Sage, and Iced Spruce.
12. Add More Patina by Using Viva Decor Ferro Metallic Paste Celtic, Steelblue, Red Oxide Paste, and Thick Mud Acrylic-Russian.
13. Use Weldbond to Attach Coral Wreaths and Tribal Critters to Panels.
14. Dry Flatten and Weighted Down.
Some Final Thoughts.
The dolphin is a complex animal and has had many different meanings attached to it throughout history, including:
Jellyfish might symbolize various things. They are a symbol of protection, but also of caution. They can symbolize emotions, sensitivity, flow, faith and trust.
They are also a symbol of inner strength, power, organization, challenges and delegating duties.