Thursday, January 18, 2018

Brave Baby Steps

Welcome to my blog. I am a mixed media artists whose canvases are hand-bound journals and what I am calling Houdini-Hideaway boxes. The hand-bound journals are one-of-a-kind unique designs that come from the deep recesses of my many imaginings. They tend to be vintage looking in nature and are filled with rich pages of parchments,  pictorial  papers, and what we call "butter paper" because it is so smooth and silky. The Houdini-Hideaway boxes have a book that is hidden inside of them. Many of these books will mysteriously levitate as you lift the lids from a clever design I have invented. Please come back to my blog often to see what new creations I have made.

I work in a multiple medias including intricate layering of paints, inks, and papers. I also add my own artist embellishments of resin and polymer clay and found objects.


No comments:

Post a Comment