I have always been fascinated by the Pyramids of Egypt and wonder how they were actually built. There are many myths and theories of how they came into being, they are the inspiration for this artwork.
Supplies: Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts-Hieroglyphics, Old Book Cover, Resin Scarab, Golden Acrylic Paints-Quinacridone Magenta, Ultramarine Blue, Nickel Azo Yellow, Lumiere Metallic Copper Paint, Scarab Mold, Brown and Gray StazOn Ink, Script Stamp, Heavy Gel Matte Medium, Copper, Blue, and Scarlet Thread, Needle, Embroidery Thread, Scrap Bookboard, Weldbond
1. Collect Supplies
2. Use Resin Scarab As Focal Point
3. Decide on Arrangement of GSLC Hieroglyphics.
4. Use Golden Acrylic Paints-Quinacridone Magenta, Ultramarine Blue, Nickel Azo Yellow to Paint GSLC Hieroglyphics in Chosen Pattern.
5. Use Lumiere Metallic Copper Paint on Scarab Mold to Add Pattern to Painted GSLC Hieroglyphics.
6. Use Brown and Gray StazOn Ink and Script Stamp on Old Book Cover.
7. Use Heavy Gel Matte Medium to Place GSLC Hieroglyphics and Resin Scarab Into Chosen Patterns.
8. Once Completely Dry Use a Needle to Randomly Sew Copper, Blue, and Scarlet Threads Onto Your Artpiece.
9. Use a Needle to Add the Embroidery Thread to the Outside of Artpiece to Form a Frame.
10. Seal in All Loose Threads Using Weldbond and a Piece of Cut Bookboard.
Some Final Thoughts.